AVNOC® Telepresence Monitoring
AVNOC® remote monitoring solution for telepresence and video conferencing systems enables you to provide the proactive services that your business users expect. Knowing the video conference system and the AV works is piece of mind businesses need to have everyday. Using remote monitoring can ensure that business critical technology is always ready-to-serve and AVNOC® can provide the services that help.
- End-to-End Proactive Monitoring
- Equipment Failure Alert Notices
- Use and Availability Graphing
- Connection and In-Call Details
- Device SNMP Metrics Reporting
- Private Network Remote Monitoring
- Detailed Real-Time System Updates
- Service Activity Reporting
- High-Margin Video Services
- Historical Call Quality Reports
AVNOC® real-time alerting, performance trending, and in-depth reporting lets you proactively manage video and call quality. With our solution you can manage Polycom, Cisco Tandberg, Avaya, Lifesize and integrated Telepresence Servers.
Our customers are able to monitor the performance and availability of telepresence infrastructure quality in real time. Fault management, visibility, and in-depth reporting ensure that SLAs are met and users enjoy a seamless, uninterrupted video conference every time.
AVNOC® solution helps you monitor call quality ensuring video conferencing is available when you need it. We provide proactive monitoring of all the assets that support video conferences including the video infrastructure, the endpoints, and the associated networks.